Family and Consumer Science: Knowledge you can't LIVE without!
Ohio Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Fashion Design Exhibit Entry Form
“Clothing to Advance Holistic Wellness”
Design Exhibit for Youth, College Students & Professionals
February 14, 2019 from 10 a.m. - Noon at the
The Ohio State University Campus Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
2201 Fred Taylor Drive, Columbus, Ohio
Fashion Design Exhibit Entry Forms must be emailed to Melanie Hart by Sunday, December 30, 2018
Melanie Hart, Family & Consumer Sciences Educator, OSU Extension
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 937-372-9971 Ext. 112
Designer Information Name:
Full Address: Telephone:
Email Address (Required):
Please check the category you fall into:
High School Student College Student Professional
Please check the category of your design
Adaptive Clothing for Special Needs Sustainability Design
Emotional Wellness Design for Infants, Children, Teenagers, Young Adults, Adults or Senior Adults
• A Project Description and three (3) photos must be emailed to Melanie Hart by January 20, 2019 for evaluation.
• After this Entry form is received, you will be emailed a Rubric for your Project Description, a parking pass, and map.
• To be eligible for this Exhibit (scheduled on the Pre-Conference day), this Entry Form AND the Pre- Conference Registration must be completed by December 30, 2018.
• Pre-Conference Registration must be returned to Candice Fox and can be found at: OAFCS.org, click on “2019 Conference and Registration”
Purpose of this Contest:
• The Ohio Association of Family & Consumer Sciences has organized this Fashion Design contest with the desire to recognize the top three fashion designs in each category that promotes “Clothing to Advance Holistic Wellness”
• This contest is open to youth, college students, professors, and adults who are interested in advancing holistic wellness in textile and clothing products and fashion design.